From my garden!
Look what I gathered!
When it comes to Museum sleepovers, why should kids have all the fun? We’re excited to announce our first ever Night at the Museum Sleepover for grown-ups! 150 adults will enjoy:
- A champagne reception with live music
- Flashlight tours of the empty Museum halls
- A special presentation in the The Power of Poison exhibition with Curator Mark Siddall
- A midnight viewing of the Hayden Planetarium Space Show, Dark Universe
- A “Lunar Lounge” in the Gottesman Hall of Planet Earth
- A cot under the blue whale when you’re ready to sleep